Search This Blog

Saturday 20 November 2010

I went shopping in Norwich today, i was so impressed with what i got. I spent a long time in House of Fraser and got some urban decay stuff. I got the Eyeshadow Primer Potion and the All Nighter spray its amazing but im yet to use it all day/night.

I also had my eyebrows threaded today, it was really good very painful but im so impressed with the results! It was only £9 and took about 15 mins, the pain was weird like i knew it was coming and i think that makes it worse. I really love the shape and i think its really changed the look of my face.
I went to benefit and asked about the eyebrows and the lovely lady filled my brows and made them look really good. I wasn't impressed with the price!
The benefit Brow Zings its lovely but its £22.50! Which in my opinion is very very expensive for a little set of 2 colours and brushes. So im going to look for something a little less pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment