I went out last night with my boyfriend and then we met up with some good friends, Emma knows that i always have her back and i will always stand by her! <3
So here are some of my favourite beauty tips,
1. olive oil combed through the hair. When your hair is wet but not dripping, I always comb a bit of olive oil in my hair to give it that lovely soft shiny look.
2. salt scrub, using olive oil and rock salt, mixing it in a bowl and applying it to wet skin. Giving your skin a good scrub to get rid of all those dead skin cells.
3. instead of forking out £20 for a eyebrow wax or thread try these little beauties - eylure eyebrow waxing strips, (£3.75) they are brilliant as the shape is already there. You just peal them of stick them on and bare the pain. This was the first time i had tried to wax at home and i didnt even feel the pain. My eyebrows were slightly red afterwards so don't wax on the day of an important event!
4. Mixing your moisturiser with your foundation for a tinted moisturiser. This is great if you don't want the full coverage of your foundation but you don't want to pay out for a tinted moisturiser. Mix it in the lid or on the back of your hand to get the right consistency.
5. Loose powder under the eye while your doing smokey eye or very complicated eye make up. Putting the loose powder underneath means if any shadow falls down under the eye you can just brush the powder off and it sweeps away the shadow too. :)