Search This Blog

Thursday 5 May 2011

Vitamin C Skin Reviver - The Body Shop

Hi everyone, hope everyone had a lovely Easter and enjoyed the beautiful royal wedding! I was watching intently to see all the wonderful dresses!

So as i posted before i've been trying to improve my skin. I started off by drinking lots of water, eating healthy and going to the gym 5 days a week! I have seen an improvement in my health and skin! I bought some lovely products to use on my skin and im trying to cleanse and moisturise day AND night, (im rubbish at taking my make-up off at night!) using the Vitamin C Skin reviver has help my skin and made my make up stay on much better!

Its a lovely silky creamy gel with little light reflecting particles which gives it a lovely glow. With vitamin C to help improve the radiance of your skin. It has community trade Camu Camu berry which provides the vitamin C.

The packaging is lovely and a little really does go along way. Its quite expensive but i got a little voucher and had my discount card to get 10% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment