Search This Blog

Friday 2 September 2011

Mac and Channel

I've been shopping with Jack in colchester and i spent quite a long time in William & Griffin a lovely department store : )

I bought a mac lipstick- Cremesheen offshoot. Its a lovely creamy dark red/plum colour and its not something i would normally buy as i tend to go for pink or neutral colours but this lipstick really makes my skin look flawless, im not even sure how! ha

I bought a mac paint pot - Rubenesque its amazing!! a lovely gold sheen and lasts ages on my skin

I also splurged and got  the channel natural finish loose powder in 20- clair. The lady was lovely and gave me loads of free samples of some foundation, looking forward to trying these out.

Im really pleased with my haul and im looking forward to trying the out in a tutorial or photo :)















No comments:

Post a Comment