Search This Blog

Sunday 25 September 2011

Seaweed pore-cleansing facial exfoliator

I am extremely picky when it comes to cleansers/exfoliators and I tend to go off products I buy quickly, but not this one. I didn't actually plan to buy this, it was accidently ordered to a body shop at home customer and they didn't want it. 


I have been using it for the last few weeks and i'm really impressed! It cleanses really well, isn't too rough but exfoliates enough to use it 2/3 times a week. 


Its a strange texture, its like a gel with lots of bits in it. Ha that sounds fairly simple doesn't it! oh well it foams up and the smell of seaweed is quite refreshing. Sometimes it can be a bit over powering, i would say thats the only down side. 


The price isn't too bad £8.00 for 75mls, it depends on your budget and how much you can afford. If your looking for a cheaper facial exfoliator I would recommend the Superdrug T-tree facial range. 





No comments:

Post a Comment