Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2011

Liz Earle skin tint

I received a few samples of the new Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in the post. I got 3 shades;
fair, medium and dark. 


I tried it for a few days and found that the fair shade is the best match for me. 


To be totally honest I wasn't that impressed, I like a strong coverage with a matte finish so maybe this product wasn't for me. No-where in the name does it state its a foundation so its safe to say this isn't an alternative to your regular foundation, saying that it may work for people who just want a tinted moisturiser. 


I found the texture lovely and soft and it didn't have a strong smell, but the finish was messy and I could still see blackheads/pores that I would prefer not to. It rubbed off quite easily and I found if I scratched our touched my face there was a clear mark where the product had been. 


The product felt like it would go on well with a brush or fingers, but I always use a brush as it tends to work better for me. 


I think this product would be perfect for people who have really good skin and don't want lots of coverage. I have combination skin and found by the middle of the day my T-zone was oily and the product had worn off. It may be better for people who have dry skin. 






I'm also wearing The Body Shop metallic eye liner in blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment