Search This Blog

Friday 3 February 2012

New lip products !

Hi guys! I've got quite a few new lip products recently and apart from lip balm I haven't been wearing anything on my lips! For placement I don't like to wear a colour and I always forget when I'm going out. I'm going to try and make more of a concious effort to pop a bit of lippy on! 


I was given a Urban decay lipstick in Hotpants - a lovely creamy soft pink with a hint of shimmer, and bobbi brown lipgloss 13 pink sequin. Its one I looked at in House of Frasier but didnt pick up at the time so its lovely to be given it to play with :)


I have been wearing the Urban decay gloss Naked, that comes with the Naked2 palette, its a nice texture and a very nude colour but it tingles on your lips which I love ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment