Search This Blog

Monday 20 February 2012

Review : My Curl

I was sent these to review and I've never heard of the brand before, but I was excited to try them! 


I tried them on my mum first, because she has lovely hair and its short enough to style fairly quickly. 


The actual product is a set of 6 bone shaped plastic with elastic round the each side. The individual curlers are of no use unless you have a straightener. 

They come in a sleek black case with individual holders, the actual curlers are professional looking and small when in a the case. 


When curling my mums hair they weren't easy to use, trying to wrap the hair around the curlers and putting the elastic in the right place took some practice. 


You then straighten the plastic curler with the hair wrapped around. It gives this kind of effect...





The style wasn't exactly what we were hoping for but I think with a little bit of practice we could get a much better more controlled curl. 


I would give these curlers 6/10. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment