Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Benefit Sun Beam



Evening guys, hope your all enjoying your week, and looking forward to the Jubilee weekend, I'm going away to see some family! 


I bought this the other day with my friend Emma, we were in Debenhams and there was 10% off everything in beauty and fragrance! Wooo


I've been using it every day since, instead of my High Beam, I wanted something a little more summery and bronze since Im not as pasty white as normal! 


I actually like it better mixed in with my foundation because it then spreads across all my face to give a glowy base. 






I really like the golden case and the size of the brush, just like the High beam it lasts all day and is very versatile. 






I got this one for around £16 but I think it retails at around £18.50







When I first got this I didn't think it was working very well, and that it was really weak. When I tried it with the foundation it worked really well!! 


So ill keep going with it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment