Search This Blog

Sunday 24 June 2012

Saturday night makeup!

Hey dolls, hows it going? I hope everyone's having a good weekend, today is my best friend's birthday! Happy Birthday Zo!!


I've been a bit of crazy week and i've got lots of uni work on at the moment, but I went out last night for Zoe's birthday, we went to mambos, oh my god the food was amazing!!  


I picked up this Ecotools slanted brush for my eyebrows, my old one from Elf is getting a bit ratty. It was only around £5 :)


Im wearing eyeshadows from both of the Naked palettes from Urban Decay and Bobbi Brown lipgloss. 


I can't believe how much I use the Naked palettes, they are great for any look, can't recommend them more!! 



Im starting to get really excited about summer, its Jack's 21st birthday soon and we are going up to Scotland to see our good friends who moved up there a few months ago :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment