Search This Blog

Sunday 1 July 2012

Saturday's shopping haul!



Hey dolls, hope everyone is okay, i'm ridiculously hungover after last night out with the uni girls! I went shopping yesterday with my friend Zoe and we got quite a bit of stuff (I say we, I bought a lot and she helped me! ha) 


I got some cheap OPI and China Glaze nail stuff for trade price (i've never been so excited!) 


I also picked up my usual skincare items from Clinique and some cheap belts from Primark. Oh and a really nice green vest top from New Look, i got some of these a while ago but spilt bleach on them while cleaning, not a good look! 




 I picked up the OPI nail varnish's:
Princess Rule, Strawberry Margarita and Honk if you love OPI (not pictured alone)  


I also got China Glaze in Flirty Femininity which im wearing at the moment, such a lovely 2tone pink/orangey with coral undertones! Its BEAUUUTIFUL! :)







The eyelashes pictured are for my mum ha, she wanted some new ones instead of always borrowing mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment