Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 August 2012

The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter

This may be the best body moisturiser I have ever used! Just puttin' it out there...

I have used these body butters for years and have always loved them, in fact i may have blogged about them before, but I just thought you guys needed a refresher! 

Its so soft, smells fresh and floral, is natural* and soaks in to your skin really quickly.

I love the body shop butters because they have so many different fragrances, some fruity, nutty or floral. I have a mixture of the different fragrances and some work better than others. 

Moringa has always been my favourite, its a sort of jasmine/sweetpea fragrance. Some people love it, others hate it so you really have to smell it before you buy. 

The tubs are 200ml and cost £12.50 although the body shop do discount cards, and you can find vouchers sometimes online :)






No comments:

Post a Comment